Saturday

CreepyHollows Scam Report 4:

Source:

Hauntedcuriosities.com 2piratesbringyoutreasures creepyhollows UAMD are the raunchiest con artist hypocrites on Ebay and members of the CH shill-bidding ring. DD posts questions and the responses on her Ebay listings taking on the double role of customer and vendor. DD told CH her plan to get friendly with popular sellers they had trashed and to redo the CC forum and write nice posts because DD and CH had lost their selling status. DD wants everyone to think she's the popular lovable vendor every customer's and vendor's friend. DD writes praises for herself on CH forum pretending to be the customers who love her with multiple forum names. DD posted the lady who maintains her site is a crack head for real. DD sounds like she's on crack. DD has fake items and once auctioned a fisherman's netball. DD isn't a savoir for vendors and is an active and willing member of a trash team shill bidding organization. Evil will follow all things auctioned by UAMD, CH, and DD. DD should know vendors are not afraid of her. Vendors and customers know DD trashed reputations and the truth is DD is a big fake. DD is the darkest of the dark and a total fraud. DD should get a real job and stop ripping off customers with her sex toys and fantasy evil monsters she sees after a heavy night of boozing.

The haunted rip offs are notorious for costing over $50 and the only ones getting rich are the haunted vendors who sleep in all day waiting to pick the pockets of the vulnerable and easy targets. Keep your hard earned money in your pocket and never place a bid over $50.Send the shill bidders and con artists packing. The cons watch the new craze of haunted shows and steal the story lines for their next prey. Moonstruck Ghost Whisperers Medium just to name a few. Buy a bag of popcorn and summon a TV conjuration. It will be as potent as any of the crap pieces auctioned on Ebay and free. It's a SCAM people. 

Do these people report their income to the IRS or is it a free for all? Paypal has a new tracking system for deadbeats who line their pockets with your hard earned cash and paypal reports the money to the IRS when a vendor is investigated. Wait and see DD and her multiple personalities will defend themselves different names but the same hands. DD I drank your milkshake and my sanity kicked your insanity's butt. Bring it on. DD CH UAMD game over and you lose. 

Jamie
Memphis, Tennessee
U.S.A.

Followup: SHOW ME THE PROOF

I'm sure that everyone by now is sick of the same cut and past lies all over the internet. Can't you think of anything better to write?

Show me the proof that I respond to my own questions on Ebay? Prove to me that my business has gone under. It hasn't but ebay fee's are high. My website can not keep anything in stock. You can check it out for yourself at www.hauntedcuriosities.com by the way,thanks for the free advertising :)

I'm always going to respond to these using my REAL name unlike the poster. I do not have a buyer named Jamie so this is news to me. Everyone gets an order number on my website,provide yours. Everyone knows what auction they won on ebay,where is yours?

If you are so sure of what you say why hide behind a fake name.

The only Jamie I know of contacted me about getting rid of a bad case of herpes or her husband was going to leave her. I told her that I can not sell an item that will make that go away,nor the fact that she cheated on her husband,got pregnant and that the child is not his. Why should I be attacked for this? If you have loose morals,cheat on your husband and have an STD, I can not help you.

There is real magic but I can't make a kid disappear and I can't get rid of your case of herpes. I wish that I could and I feel you but you really need to knock it off and stop lying. I did not sell to you,you have no proof of anything you say. I'm giving you the chance to prove it but of course you can't.

I also am still on Ebay. I have been on vacation and investigations. I will have an auction running soon. Sorry that there are not that many there now or any at this time but again I have a website,two in fact and they do extremely well. Most likely your another sellers as that is always the case. Competition is heavy but you will never get anywhere like this. Also how do you know I drink? I don't drink at all so again just another lie.

I hope that you can find peace with your problems and that bad case of herpes.

Ourview: Do you want proof that Creepy has lost her position in the Metaphysical Community?  Take a look at her Ebay Store.  She is no holds her star rating on Ebay.  Other sellers still have theirs.  As you can see, the real Creepyhollows is now showing.



No comments: