Saturday

Creepyhollows Scam Report 2:

Source: 

Creepyhollows scammed me! I was a member of their little group and then one day they asked me to shillbid for them and I told them no. Then later they asked me to pretend to be a buyer of the seller bythepowerof3 and put them down on their forum because bythepowerof3 was getting more business. When I refused they threw me off of the forum and told me that they would send demons after me!! can you believe that!!! I can not believe it. I thought these were good people!! Boy have I been scammed! They claimed that they would sue me if I told anyone but I do not care! I'm going to scream it loud!! Hey Everyone by from the bythePowerof3 on ebay apparently they have something creepyhollows doesn't and it scares creepyhollows! Down with creepyhollows yeah for bythepowerof3!!!

Followup:

No comments: