Saturday

CreepyHollows Rippoff Report 3:

Source: 

I paid 5000 for an item that was supposed to be all powerful and took 7 years to conjure. I've had it for 7 months. nothing! the silver is even coming off of the ring. I have bought from other metaphysical sellers who were real. I will go back there. I only went to ch because i bought the hype about them being the best and the originals. Sorry but i found much better elsewhere and I'm sorry I ever went away from good sellers to give them a try. I tried for moths to get a hold of creepyhollows and was given the run around about how i was cursed and could not see. When i told them i had Real stuff from other sellers that worked and I could see. They boasted that their item were for entertainment purposes only and they can sue me if I talk about my experiences. I am in shock. What crap!!!

Ourview: Another good point about Creepy.  She told her own customer that her items were for entertainment purposes only.  She said that according this her customer!  
What backs this claim up is that Magnolia speaks of sueing all the time!

You are scamming CreepyHollows!

No comments: